Location :Westcon Offices Vilvoorde
During this technical session both vendors will demonstrate how their
respective solutions complement each other and work together.
Together they strengthen the availability, integrity & continuity of your
(web) applications and improve connectivity. We will touch current
challenges but also future ones your customers could bump into.
Demonstrating “old world” versus “new world”.
The main topic will be service chaining between
F5 Networks and Check Point with automation through APIs
Be present if you are you involved in:
- creating (safe) Web applications
- developing applications
- keeping your applications & networks running during DDOS attacks (layer 3 and 7)
- Advising how to work with TLS version 1.3
- Inspecting encrypted traffic (remember 99% of all web applications use SSL)
- protecting against login, identity & personal data theft
- securing API’s
Audience: Reseller, Integrators, Technical roles, System engineers, pre-sales
12h30 - 13:30: Registration & lunch
13h30 - 17:30: Technical session
17h30 - 18:30: Closing Cocktail & Fingerfood
Koen Vanderpoorten, Systems Engineer, F5 Networks
Kristof Lossie, SE Team Leader BELUX, Check Point
PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE BLUE BUTTON ABOVE