The wide adoption of social media and Web 2.0 applications is changing the way people use the Internet. More than ever, businesses are struggling to keep up with security challenges beyond simply blocking IP addresses, ports, and protocols. Check Point’s latest firewall innovation brings the industry’s strongest application and identity control to organizations of all sizes, allowing them to intuitively create policies which identify, block or limit usage of thousands of applications, based on user identity.
The Application Control Software Blade will be available in Q4 2010
Click here to receive more information or to join the Early Availability program
- Granular Application Control – Identify, allow, block or limit usage of thousands of applications beyond ports and protocols, providing protection against the increasing threat vectors and malware introduced by internet applications
- Largest application library with AppWiki – Comprehensive application control leveraging the industry’s largest application library, scanning and detecting more than 4,500 distinct applications and over 50,000 Web 2.0 widgets
- Innovative UserCheck - UserCheck technology simplifies application control by asking and educating users in real time about Web 2.0 risks, policies and usage
- Integrated into all security gateways - Activate Application Control on any Check Point security gateway including UTM-1, Power-1, IP Appliances, and IAS Appliances
- Central Management – Enables security policies to be centrally managed from a single user-friendly console for easy administration